**10% OFF ADVERTISED PRICE UNTIL 31 JANUARY 2021! **
Use the code CLIMATE and the discount will reflect on your sales order
The level of humidity and temperature at which wines are kept have a significant effect on their longevity. Your wines cork closures will keep their elasticity after bottling when kept at a controlled humidity at all times. A consistent relative humidity in the range of 65-75 % and temperature of 12°-16°C depending on cépages / varietals are ideal for your collection. WINESOR continuously keeps track of temperature and humidity levels inside your cellar. WINESOR regularly measures humidity and temperature and sends all values to the linked app.
- STATISTICS & DATA LOGGER - graphical view of temperature and humidity trends over time. Data logger without limitation.
- ALERT NOTIFICATION - you will be notified whenever sensor thresholds are breached or WiFi connection is lost
- ALERT FORWARDING - critical alerts can be forwarded to any email address
- TEMPERATURE MONITORING - current vs. optimum temperature
- WIFI SIGNAL MONITORING - sends out alert whenever WiFi signal is weak or loss
- Humidity accuracy %RH: +/- 2%
- It will automatically notify you (or someone else you may delegate) when values are outside set limits.
- It also features statistics and a battery-state indicator.
- Every sensor is individually calibrated and tested.
- Our high-quality WINESOR sensors are masterly manufactured and meet the highest demands of sustainability, technology and design, made in Switzerland.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Delivery excluded from pricing; and quoted separately.
- Lead time on most units is 2-3 week from date of payment, stock dependent.
- Please refer to https://www.cigsor.com for full conditions of sale